Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amy Winehouse + New Music = ?

Hearing Amy Winehouse's voice on new music didn't quite quench my thirst.  It made me curious about what to expect from the troubled songstress.  Loyal fans like me have been waiting too long for that voice to grace us with something new. It's My Party isn't a single off of a new Winehouse album.  It's a track on the Quincy Jones tribute album. But this could be an indication that she is getting back to form; hopefully a sober form.
It's My Party Feat Amy Winehouse (Prod Mark Ronson) www.pinboardblog.com by PinBoardBlog.com

Thanks idolator.com for the heads up.  Great website for music lovers.

It's a British double header; it has been announced that Adele's sophomore album, '21', will be released February 22 in the U.S.  The first single, "Rolling in the Deep", will be released January 16.  Patience is a virtue I am not very friendly with, so I am going to do my best not to go crazy waiting.  The new Kate Nash album came out sooner than I expected, and I was quite disappointed.  So I will wait patiently if it means the album won't suck.  You can read the full article on Billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment