Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last Stop To Paris


        I finally listened to Diddy Dirty Money's Last Train To Paris, and to my chagrin the album doesn't suck. Some songs are actually pretty good, but Diddy should not be allowed to sing. I feel like if someone else was singing/rapping that I would like it more. The whole album sort of reminds me of FutureSex/LoveSounds; futuristic, with a mix of hip hop, pop, and a splash of rock. Not the best album this year, but a solid effort by someone who probably should have retired a decade ago. Hint hint Brett Favre. Stand out tracks include Loving You No More, Ass On The Floor(Swizz Beats did a good job on the beat), and Yeah Yeah You Would. Honorable mention goes to Shades(I love my husband, JT, "rapping" on the track)and Yesterday.

1 comment: