Friday, December 31, 2010

New Music From JT?!

If I'm tired of people asking my sweet, sexy, southern, multitalented, sexy, funny, sexy....sorry if any of my drool got on your keyboard. Where was I...oh yes. If I'm tired of people asking my husband when he's going to make new music, then I am sure he is tired of it too. With that said, idolator.com recently posted a new song that might be for a new JT album.
I wish people would let artists do the work they need to do to put out quality music without bothering them and leaking unfinished, sometimes finished, work. But at the same time, I guess if the press isn't hounding you then they don't care, so the trade off is probably good.

   
After listening to the song, I not quite sure it is Trousersnake(JT) on the track. Whether it is him or not it is a pretty decent track that has potential. Even if it is him, it could easily be an old demo from either of his albums, or something he recorded just cause. I'm not getting my hopes until I see a release date for a single or album.

P.s I had to use that corn row picture of Justin as soon as I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment