Monday, November 22, 2010

AMA's.......why?

The American Music Awards were on last night, and for various reasons I did not watch it.  Today I check twitter and the majority of the comments were hilariously negative. My favorite: "congrats to Ellen Degeneres for winning 4 AMA's."(they were referring to Justin Bieber). This was to be expected.  So I decide to watch videos of the performances on idolator.com. All I can think is these people should apologize to the true artist from the 50's and 60's, who performed live on a regular and were amazing doing it.  My coworker put it best ",there is no talent anymore, just theatrics." On that note, the please don't sing live awards go to:


Rihanna(also receives the put on some clothes award), Diddy-Dirty Money(also receives the please retire forever award),  Ke$ha

The thank you for actually having talent awards go to: Pink(especially for being pregnant, and for having The Dan Band in the performance) and Christina Aguilera.

1 comment: