Monday, November 29, 2010

Well Deserved



Since it was Thanksgiving, I didn't report on the Billboard charts.  I just took a look and there have been some interesting developments.  On the Hot 100, Pink's 'Raise Your Glass' is #2, I didn't know how far this single would go, I'm glad her greatness is being appreciated. And Cee Lo Green's 'Forget You' is #9; I had given up on this making the top 10.  With a 22 to 9 jump, Cee Lo just makes it.  It didn't make any sense to me that the song hadn't cracked the top 10.  I guess the cover on Glee boosted the sales and rank.  Congratulations to them both.



On the Hot 200, Susan Boyle stays put at #1. Jackie Evancho, the 10 year old from America's Got Talent, surprisingly debuts at #2. Trumping Rihanna, Josh Groban, Kid Rock, Rascal Flatts, and Keith Urban. Who are #3 to #7 respectively. That is a pretty big feat for someone so young and new tho the business. I hope she has a good support system, that isn't going to take her money.

No comments:

Post a Comment