Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rally To Restore Sanity/Fear



Saturday is/are the big rally/rallies with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, and of course The Roots are the backing band.  Questlove, drummer for The Roots, said so himself on his twitter earlier today.  I have never had to pay to see The Roots in DC cause they are always here for some outdoor festival of some sort.  I have paid to see Questlove dj at the 9:30 Club, so I think it balances out.

I am still trying to decide if I am going to go or not.  It sounds like it will be fun, but I don't know if it is worth the lack of sleep before I go to work that night.  The schedule was just leaked, and there will be several musical 'special guest' so I might have to suck it up and go.  With all the hype about the rally/rallies I don't think I can afford to be lazy.  I don't want to miss the biggest event of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment